Google Meetups and Help Getting Started
Want to get beaten up by algorithms and your fellow contributors? It’s good for you!
|Individual help getting started||11:30am Friday EST||Send a cal invite to peter dot cotton at microprediction.com|
|General banter, see below.||Noon Friday EST||See the slack channel for invite and cancellations.|
The micropredition meetup:
- Is a good way to get off to a flying start and be eligible for prizes.
- Serves as “office hours” for anyone with any questions about microprediction.
- Contributor or user discussion for the timemachines, precise or humpday packages, or others in the approximate genre maintained by myself or by others.
- Bemoaning of performance in the M6 Financial forecasting contest
- Complaints about my book.
- General discussion of timeseries, optimization, autonomous machine learning and so forth.
Edit this page.